LYTFOX Library & Navigator
LYTFOX provides an innovative, secure and portable medical record that you and your doctors can use to help guide your medical care and decision-making.
It is compatible with any provider’s electronic or paper-based record system.
LYTFOX Health Record Library
An indexed and searchable digital archive of your complete original medical records.
LYTFOX obtains a signed authorization from you, the Participant, to gather your complete medical records from all sources.
These pages are then scanned, sorted, organized and indexed to create your Health Record Library. This provides a searchable archive of all your original records.
This initial collection and preservation of your record only needs to be done once! It can be updated periodically, annually, or as needed.
LYTFOX Health Record Navigator
A concise summary of your medical history — curated by professionals, reviewed by you, then certified by a medical expert.
With your Health Record Library in hand, our medical experts extract important information, digitally linking each essential line of data to the original medical report page in your Health Record Library. During this process, LYTFOX medical professionals look for incompleteness, missing facts, errors and inconsistencies.
This information is then given to a LYTFOX doctor, who edits and reviews the information, incorporating comments from your review.
Some sections in your LYTFOX Health Record Navigator are populated from information you provide directly, such as current medications, family medical history, living wills etc.
Other sections require LYTFOX professionals to correct errors and fill gaps in the information, determining the “Confidence Rating” value, which helps your providers understand the reliability of the information.
Collaborating with you saves time and provides vital insights.
Once completed, the LYTFOX medical professionals sign the Health Record Navigator with their license numbers.
This lets your medical team know the information in your Library and Navigator are prepared by professionals whose performance is held to the same accreditation and certification as their own work on your behalf.
You and your medical providers access your LYTFOX Library and Navigator through secure and portable formats, including: smartphone, tablet, secure web folder, or printed to hard copy.
The LYTFOX Health Record Library and Navigator are easy to view and easy to use – for you and your medical care team!
- Aging parents
- Children at camp
- Extreme sports
- High risk occupations
- People with disabilities
- Routine medical visits
- Multiple providers
- Assisting aging parents
- Communication problems
- Second opinions
- Transitioning to new doctors
- Personalized medical research
- New disease or diagnosis
- Undiagnosed conditions
- Special medical or dietary needs
- Insufficiently treated conditions
- Rare conditions
- Complex or chronic conditions
- I hope this catches on like wildfire!
Ted Stathos, MD, pediatric gastroenterology
- Martha Aparicio, MHA, Managing Editor, Surgical Neurology
- Connie Sanchez, ND
- John Campana, MD, ENT
- Judy Ham, President and CEO, Cerebral Palsy of Colorado
- Toni, mother of adult Participant
- Shelli, mother of child with infantile scoliosis and other problems
- Bridget, Life Partner of LYTFOX Participant in New Zealand
- Ali, mother of child with complex medical issues
- Mark Simon, President of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Alliance for Health and Independence
- Greg Summers, health insurance broker, Insurance Providers
- Pamela P. Hanes, PhD, President and CEO, Colorado Health Institute
- Janice, LYTFOX Participant with neurological damage from work-related injury
- Kati, LYTFOX Participant with syringomyelia
- Christy, LYTFOX Participant recovering from brain hemorrhage
- Kevin, LYTFOX Participant with malignant melanoma
Cordelia Robinson, PhD, RN, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine, Director – JFK Partners
Steven Rosenberg, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry